(1) With a datagram network layer, each packet carries the address of the destination host.
(2) Suppose the computer in your office has been configured with an IP address, and you move (along with your computer) to an office down the hall. If after the move your computer is connected to the same IP network, then it is not necessary to reconfigure the IP address in your computer.
(3) The network portion of an IP address is the same for all the hosts on the same IP network.
(4) Every autonomous system must use the same intra-autonomous system routing algorithm.
(5) Two parties often use public-key encryption to agree on a shared one-time symmetric